Monday, May 24, 2010

I have a lot to post about. I'm planning on doing a few posts in the next few days to get caught up. But, here are a few of our happenings as of yet. Stay tuned...

Ewan enjoys the floor. He's getting around a lot more and finding ways to push the sisters' buttons. He tries to grab food, sippies, and toys from them which makes both of them not so happy.

Oh the time we play in the bean box! I got new toys for it for Mother's Day! I probably need a bigger box and more beans.

Olivia coloring at the table. This is rare moment, she's actually coloring on the paper!

Aislee coloring.

It's been pretty warm here. We decided to try out the new floaties and go to the pool. Ewan likes the water. Isn't he cute!

Olivia would stay all day if we let her! That child has no fear! She will be sporting a life-jacket the whole time we're at Lake Powell.

Aislee isn't quite so anxious about jumping in, but she hates to leave!

More coloring.

He's getting to long and big for these jeans!

Here's his latest trick!

1 comment:

May Family said...

I can't believe he is so close to crawling! All Brianna will do is scoot on her bum. Ewan is such a cute kid and so are the girls. I love their pig tails. I think I'm going to have to try that bean thing; I bet Alyssa would love it.