Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ewan Jeffrey

I haven't done a good update/post on Ewan since he's been born. He is a very good baby. We are really enjoying having him in our little family. He's growing much faster than the girls did, or maybe it just seems that way because he started out 2-3lbs bigger than they were. Ewan is around 11lbs at 8 weeks old. I don't think the girls hit 11lbs for 6 months! He's just such a good little guy. He eats every 2-3 hours, sleeps pretty good (gives me an occasional 4-5 hour stretch), coos and smiles, and lets the sisters hug, kiss and pat him. He's content to sit in the bouncer when the girls are awake so I can play, feed, and change them. But, once their napping or asleep at night, he's ready for the spot light! Ewan knows that when they're asleep, he has Paul and me all to himself! We are very lucky to have him! We love you, Ewan!

Ewan with Daddy

His cute sweatsuit

Olivia giving hugs

All smiles


Aislee giving hugs

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

Ewan's safe place

I just love this one

so cute!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I didn't get a good look at him when you were here, but I see a great deal of resemblance to his cousin, Spencer??
I'm happy for you that he is such a good baby!

Susan said...

Cute, cute pictures. I especially like your new family portrait up top. I see a bit of Burkinshaw in him.