Thursday, June 5, 2008

25 Weeks...


Well, it's been a little while since our last post. A lot has happened. I haven't had an IV for almost three weeks! Yea! When I went in for my appointment with Dr. England a few weeks ago he gave me "knucks" for not throwing up. He's a pretty nice guy. The babies looked good. They're growing and developing just fine. The fluid looks good and there are no signs of pre-term labor! Maybe we will make it to 37 weeks. I've been a little more active with walks around the neighborhood while Paul is in class and going to the the grocery store. I'm trying to learn how to crochet. So, if anyone has any good tips or basic instructions they'd like to extend, let me know. I know the basics and I've gotten yarn, hooks, patterns, and a "how to" dvd. I just need to put it all together.

Paul took the MCAT! YEA! The test was on the 31st. The week of the MCAT, I went to my parents' house in Cedar City to spend some time with my mom and let Paul have all the time he needed to study. He took a few practice tests and finally used the MCAT study book I got him last year for his birthday (not the best present, but he asked for it!). We won't know until July 1st, but I bet he did very well. We're looking at OU. He's also planning on taking the GRE and has been looking at graduate programs, also at OU. So, we'll probably end up in Oklahoma for a few years.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Molly I'm so glad you haven't been sick. You sound so much healthier, and happier too! Enjoy those walks, because pretty soon you will be pushing a heavy stroller too :) And tell Paul congratulations. I'm sure he did great!

The Robinson's said...

Molly! I found your blog and thought I would leave you a comment. That is so exciting you are having Twins:) Looks like you are doing wonderful!