Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Made It!

We are now in Oklahoma! Our whole family (Paul, Molly, Olivia and Aislee) is together in Oklahoma! Yea! Our flight from Salt Lake City to Oklahoma was actually very good. Aunt Chelsea helped hold babies and hold diaper bags. We got to the airport two hours before our flight, which was fifteen minutes late. The girls started to get a little fussy and I was a little worried about how the plane ride was going to go. We got to our seats and both of them fell asleep before take-off. They slept from Salt Lake to Denver. They woke up when we landed in Denver and were very hungry little girls. We had to rush to our next flight and got there just as they were giving the final call. We hopped on the plane, were seated, and I fed the girls during take off. Aislee slept the whole flight while Olivia cooed and smiled at our neighbors. We are glad we made it safely to Oklahoma! Thanks Aunt Chelsea for all your help!

Paul drove with Uncle Matt from Salt Lake to Bartlesville. They left Friday evening and arrived Saturday afternoon. They were both very tired. I don't think Paul has caught up on his sleep yet! We are glad they made it safely too. Their ride was a little scarier than ours with snow storms and ice storms.

Here are some pictures from the past month or so.













3 comments:

Jenni said...

I love all the pictures!! They look so cute in their little nightgowns. I love the pouty face picture at the end too. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

These pictures are all so cute!!! I'm going to miss them so much!...and you and paul too! ;)

Nicki said...

Molly, They are so adorable and I am glad you made it to Oklahoma. I hope that you love Arizona too! Give me a call sometime when you are bored or lonely! Love you!