Thursday, January 8, 2009

An update of sorts...

We're still in Oklahoma. We learned that Raytheon has a Christmas break...like until January 5th! So, we haven't really heard anything about when we're supposed to get down there. Even though it's past January th, it takes a little while for people to get paper work done after having two weeks off of work! Paul has to get some security clearances and then we're going down to look for apartments. Yea! I'm hoping for a two bedroom...! We may not get down there until the first part of February. In the mean time, we are enjoying our time at Grandma and Grandpa's. We may take a little trek to Texas to visit Paul's brother John and his wife Emily. We got to spend a little time with them over Christmas. We miss hanging out with them already! I've also been "dream shopping" for furniture but I don't really know what to look for. So, if anyone knows of places to buy couches, bed, cribs and other assorted home furnishings, let me know. I've never done this before. Well, here are some pictures. Olivia has the light pink pacifier and the head rest on her car seat is light brown. Ailsee has the dark pink pacifier and has the dark brown head rest on her car seat. Sorry, I don't label the pictures. My time is limited.


Olivia









Ailsee

Olivia










Olivia

Aislee

3 comments:

Susan said...

Good luck furniture shopping. Where in Texas might you visit?

Jenni said...

The girls look so much bigger!! I love that purple crib set. Very cute :) And yes...where in Texas and when? come to SAN ANTONIO!! we have a king mattress for visitors and I have access to cribs!!

Unknown said...

cute pictures! i miss them already!