Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Our Little Person (September 24)

I spoke too soon! I am documenting this for future reference since I can never remember when my morning sickness becomes full-throttle. 6 1/2 weeks. Yes, that is right. It hits like a semi going full-speed. I have been in and out of the bathroom for several days. Ginger Ale and Squirt have been my best friends. The smell of fruit snacks, cheese crackers, and anything else sends me running to the nearest bathroom! Your daddy has been fantastic! I haven't been very mobile lately, which is really hard for me. He let me sleep-in Saturday and Sunday morning. He made me an breakfast burrito Sunday morning which was the only thing I kept down the whole day. I know that he feels really bad for me, especially since there isn't a whole lot he can do for me. I don't remember ever feeling this bad during a pregnancy except with the twins! Maybe I'll get another two-for! I prayed for that too! We would be happy with anything. We continue to pray for your health, strength and safety. We still haven't told anyone, but I'm wondering if people are already suspecting something since I haven't been running for almost two weeks. I hope the tiredness and nausea cools down a bit so I can exercise a little bit and feel a little more normal. There is such thing as the "pregnancy taste". We love you. We look forward to meeting you!
The treat of choice

No comments: