Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dear Little Person (September 18)

Six weeks yesterday! The twins had a homework assignment where they had to draw their families and write their names. Both of them drew a baby in my tummy. They don't know about you yet, but they've been asking for you for months! Their teacher asked me about you too, since you're in the pictures. I didn't know quite what to say. Other people have heard the kids talk about another baby and have asked me...It's hard to keep such an exciting thing a secret! You are exciting! I've been feeling pretty awful the last week or so. I haven't thrown up yet, but I've really felt like it. I feel pretty blah most all day long. I get feeling a little normal around 5-6pm, and then by 7 I just want to crawl into a pile and sleep. I'm tired all the time, but the other kids aren't really helping. They come in our room a lot at night. It kind of makes for long nights and tired days. But, you are worth it! I remember a few months ago pleading with Heavenly Father for you, and telling him that I was ready for the yucky feeling, and exhaustion just so that I could have you. We have been blessed!


No comments: