Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Pictures and the Tree Frog




Olivia and Aislee have both been compared to several different animals since their birth. I personally think that they bear a strong resemblance to 'hungry, hungry hippos', especially when they are eating. Molly thinks that they look like tree frogs. Hard to say.


So, my sister Jessica has figured out how to compress several pictures into a collage. We will have to ask her how to do that sometime. But until then, here are some pictures...









5 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! I love her tree frog impersonation! They are just such cute tiny little girls and I just love them so much...i'll be back down soon!

Jenni said...

oh my gosh....I love your little girls! they are so cute and I cannot wait to see them!! one month away! make sure they don't grow too much in the mean time.

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

Oh my gosh! So Cute! I love your little babies! I hope you are doing well too!

Nicki said...

So cute! I love your babies! Wish so much that I could be there to see them. Keep smiling (even through the drowsiness)! You're both wonderful

Ari said...

I think thay are BEAUTIFUL! They must be, that's why there are 2--the world needed 2 of them!